Are you tired of mac’n’cheese and chicken fingers? You are not the only one. Eating is necessary for life. Eating with others should be sociable, relaxing and maybe even adventurous. Are your meals at home a source of high anxiety? This talk is on the complexities of eating and how the solutions for healthier and happier eating habits can be simple.
You will get valuable information on:
- Normal food progression for eating solid foods.
- Finger feeding vs. utensils
- Creating a calm, fun dining experience.
- Using young helping hands.
- Wacky snacks.
- Fun learning activities. And
- Sharing ideas.