Would you like your child’s “naughty and nice list” to be a little nicer? Help is here! Managing your child’s behavior, from the perspective of normal developmental expectations can help you to not set up your child for failure, while helping to build their skills and self-esteem.
- You will get valuable information on:
- Discipline. What is it anyway?
- General rules for behavior management.
- What to expect from your child.
- How to fit your child and needs into a plan.
- Helpful tips to keep in mind.
- Proper use of Time Outs.